With Quick Math you can sharpen your mathematics skills by practicing with short engaging tasks that focus on mastery and fluency of core mathematical concepts and procedures.
Remember, there is no limit to the number of questions you can answer.
How to answer questions?
- For most questions you have to type a number as an answer
- For these questions, hit Enter to check your answer more quickly
- Sometimes you have to type a fraction, like 1/2, with the / (slash) key
- You can also type a mixed number like 2 2/3 to answer some questions
- For other questions, you need to click on boxes to select your answer
- For these questions, double click to check your answer more quickly
- You will get feedback about your answers. Take a break from time to time before moving to the next question
What do the numbers in the top-right corner mean?
- For each question you answer correctly, you will get 1-6 experience (XP) points
- Every time you answer a question, your accuracy score is updated based on recent questions you answered. This score takes into account whether you answered these questions correctly and the difficulty of the questions you answered. These scores range from 100 to 300.
- For each question you answer correctly, your speed score is also updated. This score takes into account how quickly these questions are answered in general. These scores also range from 100 to 300.